Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Descendants Wicked World - "All Hail the New Q.N.L.B." Transcript

***

Opening Credits


***


In Mal and Evie's dorm room. Audrey is sitting on the bed brushing 100-ft blonde hair. Evie comes into the room with a makeup case.


Evie: Who's ready for party makeovers?!


Mal: I guess I am. (chuckles)

Audrey: Sure...


Freddie: I don't think I--

Evie: That's the attitude! I've concocted an amazing beauty mineral base. Who wants a "bacial"?


Mal and Audrey look at each other, unimpressed.


Evie: P.S., I made that up.


Mal: Whoa, never would've guessed that.


Audrey: Doesn't matter. I wasn't even chosen as a QNLB.


Mal: Is that a good thing? Cause, that acronym just doesn't sound good.


Audrey: It's "Queen of the Neon Lights Ball". Duhsies. (furiously) And I...did not...win! Ughh!


Evie: Uh, Freddie, did you just ask who did win?


Freddie: Uh, no.


Evie: It was me! I won! I'm the QNLB! Uh, Mal, did you just where I'm going to put the crown?

Mal: (scoffs)


Evie: I don't know where! I'm running out of room for all my crowns.


Audrey: (brushing the hair) Ugh!!! Ughhh!!!


Mal: Is that Ruby's hair? 


Audrey: No! It's the other girl with the 100-foot ponytail. It's stress-brushing. Stress-brushing helps me deal with losing.


Evie: Well, you better keep brushing cause I am on fire! (rapping) Carbon dioxide, water vapor, oxygen and nitrogen ignited up in here!


Audrey: Ughh!!


Evie: Okay, Freddie, for your makeover, I'm thinking a little less voodoo and a little more new-do.


Freddie: That's funny, cause for my makeover, I'm thinking a little-- (angrily) leave me exactly the way I am.

Evie: No probs. Audrey, for your makeover, I'm thinking about some apple red lipstick and some wicked Cheshire Cat eyes.


Audrey: The only makeover I'm interested in is the one where I made over from being the one who lost the crown to the one who won.


Evie: Oh, I forgot to bring that one. Sorry. Mal, for your makeover, I wanna see what you look like in purple.


Mal: Uh, I think we know the answer to that.


Evie: Oh, that's not purple, that's aubergine. 


Freddie: You know, I always thought of it as more of an eggplant.

Mal: Uh, what's happening here?

Audrey: I know, right? It's clearly more of an amethyst.


Jane barges into the room.



Jane: (distressed) Guys, my mascot uniform is gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment