Sunday, June 18, 2017

Austin & Ally - Dancers & Ditzes Transcript

A&A Music Factory. Austin, Ally, and Dez sit on the couches.

Austin: Hey, we should do something for our anniversary.

Dez: We totally should! Ooh! Picnic in a hot air balloon?

Austin: I meant me and Ally.

Dez: Oh. Her. (flips through a magazine)

Ally: Yeah. Her. (concerned) Wait. Which anniversary are we celebrating? The day we met?

Austin: No, not the day we met. It should be the day we started dating.

Ally: The first time or the second time?

Austin: I'm not sure. Why don't we just pick a random day that has no special meaning? Like, uh, November 29th?

Ally: That's my birthday.

Austin: Duh. Now it'll be extra special. (pause) Love you.

Austin hugs Ally. Trish walks in the door.

Trish: Guess who got Ally a gig performing on this year's MVMAs?!

Dez: I'm a little tired of your guessing games. Just tell us who got her the gig.

Ally: Trish! That's incredible!

Ally hugs Trish.

Ally: I can't believe I'll be performing at this year's Miami Video Music Awards!

Austin: You have to come up with something really cool, Ally. The MVMAs are all about the big, over-the top performances.

Trish: Last year, Katy Perry did the splits on top of a rhino. And then the rhino did the splits on top of an elephant! 

Dez: Pfft. Doing the splits isn't THAT hard.

Dez attempts to do the splits. Trish jumps in to help him.

Trish: Here. Let me help.

Trish helps Dez by putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him down. Dez screams in pain.




***





Opening Credits



***


A&A Music Factory. 

Austin: So, then you jump on the dancing clown's shoulders just before the lion gets a chance to bite your head off. (jumps on Dez's shoulders)

Dez: Rawr!

Austin jumps off.

Dez: Or, we'll fill the whole place up with water, and do a swim dance with a shark.

Dez moves his arms around as if he's swimming. Austin moves his arms up and down as if he were a shark chomping. Trish and Ally react. The girls are not amused.

Ally: I like that you're both thinking big, but maybe we should stick to something a little less life-threatening.
I like that you're both thinking big, but maybe we should stick to something a little less life-threatening.
Uh.

Read more: http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=austin-and-ally&episode=s04e10
Read more: http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=austin-and-ally&episode=s04e10

Trish: If I can just build on what Ally's saying, your ideas are terrible and we're not doing them.

Dez's girlfriend Carrie, a blonde girl, comes inside the A&A Music Factory with smoothies.

Carrie: Hey, guys. I'm going back to LA tomorrow, so I made goodbye smoothies. 

Austin, Ally, Trish and Dez each grab a smoothie.

Carrie: They have blueberries, bananas, and my tears. (tearing up) I couldn't stop crying when I was making them.

Austin, Ally, and Trish put each of their smoothies back.

Austin: No thanks.

Ally: Nope.

Trish: I'm good.

Dez: I'll take one.

Dez grabs a smoothie and drinks it.

Dez: Salty.

Austin: It's too bad you can't stay for the MVMAs next week.

Carrie: Aww, I'd love to go! I'd be able to see my favorite singer perform.

Ally: Oh, thanks!

Carrie: Oh, you're performing, too? I was talking about Becky G.





Read more: http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=austin-and-ally&episode=s04e10

No comments:

Post a Comment